• Tilers Forums Arms for Professional Wall and Floor Tile Fixers

Welcome to the TilersForums Arms. You may see Thread Titles in here, but then can't actually see thread content. That'll be because you haven't yet reached 100 Posts. You can build up your post count by:-

• starting off a few of your own breand new threads (perhaps HERE in the main Tile Advice Forum), and then keep replying to other people when they ask you things. Lengthy posts (a few sentences or more) are always best.
    • Make sure you have started your own Introduction Thread in the Welcome Forum, and then reply to those who contribute to it.
    • And if you've done those alone you should be on around 50 posts by then. Our forum runs on community-driven content so the more you post the better for us all. :) - At this point as a professional tiler you should be well on your way to 100 posts. But if you're still strugling, then simply subscribe to The Welcome Forum and welcome newer members than you!
Questions and tiling advice in the Job Pricing Forum - Check your quoted price is okay for your area. Gain help on pricing a job. And post other pricing-related information and advice threads in this forum category..
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A

Normal Threads
F
seing as there has been a few talks over this last week or so with pricing etc, thought I would...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
F
Tax
how much work do you do for folk that stop tax? I do probably 20% of my jobs that have tax...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
F
Just after a little advice, - job has come up with some 80x80 porcelain, 31sq m. Porch, kitchen...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
M
I've just been shopping for new bathroom items and maybe I'm just out of touch but the prices...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
F
I have to price a job which includes removing 80m of 300x300 floor tiles onto concrete, multi...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

O
Just want to check if I'm being an idiot with the price for this? 156 bags x 25kg / 30 bags x...
Replies
Views
F
I do a certain amount of work for a couple of builders that pass on regular work and have done...
Replies
Views
starting a job in a few weeks and just wondered what everyone else would be charging. Job is in...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
So i have been recommended for this one, went to see it yesterday, new build. Two bathrooms...
Replies
Views
just price this job new shop at my local fishery , were I do most my fishing 156m2 600x400...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

F
I've got a job to price with 6.5m pebble mosaic wall. I have done these before but some time...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Gents, been asked to price for removal and install of anti slip tiles in a hotel. Going to...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
F
I've got a job to quote, nice flat hard floor. 10m concervatory. They want thermo boards...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
These can get really time comsuming sometimes, I've made the mistake of underestimating time to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay