Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Normal Threads
Has anyone out there got 3 of these tiles. I think that they are called Alcudio Blanco. Any help appreciated. I think this is a better image. David
  • Davepeel
Replies
Views
Has anyone out there got 3 of these tiles. I think that they are called Alcudio Blanco. Any help appreciated. David
  • Davepeel
Replies
Views
I’m looking for these tiles - can anyone help?
  • Helen Bates
Replies
Views
In need of Pamesa elements hueso- 60x60 tiles.
  • KarlFin
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to identify and locate this tile, it was sold by B&Q about 8 years ago. It was manufactured by Kalebodur in Turkey and it measures 50 x33 cm’s. Thank you for your assistance.
  • Kevin
Replies
Views
BRIAN MACK
B
We want to extend our kitchen without having to pull up a perfectly good tiled floor and possibly damage the existing electric underfloor heating. We’ve been in touch with the manufacturer and a...
  • Collan
Replies
Views
Bruce Hogg 07766781104
B
I am in need of Florence Noce tile 10x16 wall tiles and 2x10 chair rail. Anyone have a box in their basement they want to sell?
  • Lina Lou
Replies
Views
Looking for Cerdomus Thermae Posthumia 16 x 16 tiles. Have tried Cerdomus website and also messaged them, but without response. Any leads woud be appreciated.
  • oltrans
Replies
Views
neil kirkwood
N
Please contact me. Email [email protected].
  • RMeadows
Replies
Views
I have one tile missing maybe shadows range discontinued fired earth we think
  • madtoid
Replies
Views
Hi all Looking for a discontinued tile. Johnson Tiles said they were discontinued back in 2018. They are called Plaza Ceramic on the paperwork I have and Johnson say they are PLZ01P after sending...
  • supersai101
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm looking for some discontinued tiles (Rex India Sakura RXT3035) to cover an area approx 2m x 2m - please help!!
  • Jirwinator
Replies
Views
Malcolm Bond
M
I'm looking for 5 Porcelanosa Urbatek Black floor tiles 60x60cm which have been discontinued. If anyone should have some Iwould appreciate hearing from you. Many thanks
  • Pepithomas
Replies
Views
Hi, please see photo, tiles are 297x396mm. They're more yellowy than the photo suggests. Thanks, Will
  • Willp93
Replies
Views
I need 5 or 6 of these tiles for a repair. Lowes used to carry it, but it has been discontinued.
  • K Fowler
Replies
Views
Chris Caramanico
C
Hi Looking for either new or used Porcelanosa Afrodita Blanco only require the plain one up to 20 tiles.
  • Ronnie
Replies
Views
Looking for help in identifying so I can look for them. Need 12-14.
  • Abate13
Replies
Views
Hi, we are looking for 6 tiles from the Harvey maria range, they are cork backed with a vinyl image on top with a pattern of blue pebbles. We would really like to hear from you if you have them...
  • MHall1
Replies
Views
I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a 16x16, SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE. If anyone has extra I am willing to purchase. Need about 3-4 cases...
  • rshettenhausen
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for Jeffrey Court discontinued tile in their Irish Ice - Limerick collection. (http://www.dwyermarble.com/images/products/collections/jefferycourt/chapter17-IrishIce.pdf) Do you...
  • karenb_edh
Replies
Views
I am looking for URBAN LATTE porcelain floor tile 30cm x 60cm, at least 4 tiles please,I believe made by Bien
  • Dajman
Replies
Views
D
Homebase made two versions of their Luna Beige porcelain tiles, both were nominally 600x300mm, but whereas those known as Old Luna were 597x297mm (thereby allowing for a 3mm grout line), those...
  • deaddruid
Replies
Views
Alabama Beige wall tile - Grespania code 11AB701, sold by Topps Tiles as 810844.
  • David00
Replies
Views
Mstiler
M
About to replace an electric shower with a thermostatic and need to replace a couple of tiles where the old shower unit is. They are Matt White, 247mm x about 397mm. Any help with tracking some...
  • Jaz_Allen
Replies
Views
Dear all Does anyone know where I could find the tiles of the photo? They are installed in the kitchen. Τhank you in advance , John
  • john ed
Replies
Views
Looking for 18x18 porcelain tile, sorta terra cotto color... about 10 ????
  • Tilecracked
Replies
Views
N
Hi we are extending the area covered with the above tiles, we need an extra 6/7 tiles, does anyone have any spare either the 6/7 we need or a full box of 20 tiles? Any help would be appreciated...
  • Neil W
Replies
Views
Ionut Grancea
I
Looking for 16"x 16" Marazzi Montagna Cortina porcelain tiles, to replace broken tiles on bathroom floor.
  • goodflow
Replies
Views
Clare Hallfrisch
C
I'm looking for a box of 25cms x 33cms Atrio Chiaro or Agora Chiaro in light Grey please.
  • kkenfit
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement