Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
T
hi all. Looking for some of these tiles for our kitchen. Ideally 3.5 sqm but any will do.
Replies
Views
Teaboy-steve
T
M
Hello I'm looking for ESPOT CALIZA tiles by VENIS and originally supplied by Porcelanosa. New...
Replies
Views
M
Looking for these tiles, i know they’ve stopped being sold so hopefully someone might have some...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for discontinued porcelenosa plain wall tiles(Marked Venis on back) Think border...
Replies
Views
1bradders
A
Hello. Having put these lovely ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom 5 years ago, some of...
Replies
Views
Mrs Margaret Lammin
M
B
White tiles roughly 190 x 190 Fitted in by home about 2005 by george wimpey homes need some...
Replies
Views
B
Z
Toprak Seramik wall tile, Size: 250mm by 200mm by 6 or 7 mm, Made in Turkey
Replies
Views
Zhi Wu
Z
C
I have had a re-wire done and don't want to go to the expense of totally re-tiling the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Chrissyan
C
D
I need just a few of these discontinued tiles for a repair job.
Replies
Views
DuchessG
D
M
Hi all and happy new year to everyone.. My first message here and i'm hoping someone might be...
Replies
Views
medper
M
A
I am looking for a tile by Rex. The tile Ca Rossa 512167
Replies
Views
Annette Wightman
A
K
Hi there, I'm looking for Vitra serenity grey 300x300mm bathroom floor tiles (I've also seen...
Replies
Views
Kate M
K
Hi I’m trying to identify and locate this tile, it was sold by B&Q about 8 years ago. It was...
Replies
Views
BRIAN MACK
B
M
Can anybody tell me how I could obtain 20 to 30 of Pilkingtons BM2 Multi versatile beige tiles...
Replies
Views
Myrick
M
Beautiful wall tiles by Porcelanosa. 9.6 Sq M in Blanco (Cream) 5.6 Sq M in Marine (Grey) In...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen