Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Normal Threads
Villerory Bosch Xplane Tiles Model 2349 ZM10 Anybody got these tiles in Cream 60x6 batch 45 H7...
Replies
Views
Villeroy and Boch porcelain wood effect tiles - Halston Brown 222x897. I have 7 tiles...
Replies
Views
K
Hello! I'm looking desperately for the tiles shown in the picture below (dimensions: 1,8 x 1,8 x...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi we are looking for a Venus Columbia multi format floor tiles that we believe was discontinued...
Replies
Views
Hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I inherited these with a house purchase, does anyone...
Replies
Views

We are desperately looking for 3 Porcelenosa Venis Silk Bianco wall tiles 20x 3. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
L
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Afrodita Siena - Peachy/white marble effect Venis Ceramica de Elite...
Replies
Views
L
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Afrodita Blanco - Whitish/grey marble effect Venis Ceramica de Elite...
Replies
Views
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Peachy/white marble effect. 5 new tiles 59 x 33 cm 18 new tile 33 x...
Replies
Views
T
Venis Atrio Chiaro or possibly Atrio Scuro from circa 2004. 2 20x33 tiles needed
Replies
Views
Tim Buswell
T

Hi all. I've just bought a house and the bath area is tiled with Venis Cubica Blanco 20x33. I...
Replies
Views
DewiDienw
D
I
Hi , Im looking to find where I can purchase half a dozen border tile like the ones in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you are well. I am looking for a particular type of tile that has been recently...
Replies
Views
G
I am looking for around 10 of these tiles... I don't even know the name or style of them... can...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
I
Desperately looking for these antique terracotta tiles. Please let me know if you know a source...
Replies
Views
Isabel
I

R
Hi I'm looking for this tile - they changed the size recently to 600 x 300 but I need the older...
Replies
Views
Richard65
R
I'm looking from some stock of this tile. Marrazzi ULKP Chord 9x36 Tile Please send me an...
Replies
Views
L
I am looking for approximately 8 twin tecnos tiles 20x31.6 to finish tiling a bathroom.
Replies
Views
Jason23
J
Hi,we want to knock down a wall between two rooms so we need some more tiles. They look like...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22