Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for Laura Ashley Wicker tile in Charcoal. Size 50cm x 50cm. Can only find...
Replies
Views
Desperately need 10 or more 60x60 or 30x60 of these discontinued Caesar Ceramiche grey floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for approx 25 Johnson Castle Travertine cream satin stone effect wall tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone have any Vitra Marfil Sand floor tiles 450 x 450. Looking for about 3.5 sqm
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some Bathstore Richmond Creama Field 310x450 wall tiles to match with...
Replies
Views
L
Does anyone have any Porcelanosa Yakarta floor tiles .. 3 have been cracked and I’m trying to...
Replies
Views
LorraineStott
L
I need to know where to purchase Nast Blanco tiles 31.6x59.2cm - any ideas. They are...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with this - I need 4 or 5 border tiles 6" x 3" (150mm x 75mm) like the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I’m looking for Tesoro Acropolis Noce in 20 inch tiles. I need at least 4 to replace broken...
Replies
Views
C
I need 9sq mtrs of these tiles. Can collect if need be.
Replies
Views
Chris Smith
C
I need 48 (plus a few more for breakages, so about 60 really) light white/cream 197 x 197 x...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen