Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler wanted Suffolk and Essex areas and tiling apprentice in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Tiler wanted Suffolk and Essex areas and tiling apprentice in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for contract ceramic tilers to join our team due to continuous business growth. Derbyshire area. Great rates of pay but must have a CSCS card. If you’re interested...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays