Search the forum,

Discuss Stained black tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello!
Iv recently bought this house and iv noticed that the bathroom tiles go white after they are dry. Iv tried cleaning it with vinegar, CLR and generic cleaning products. I don’t even know what it is.
Please help me!

Attachments

• 58B7DBE0-4891-402F-B68C-09DDAF8A439A.jpeg
    544.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 6D783B3B-EE01-4940-A716-D82D6F2705DA.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 19

Reply to Stained black tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays