Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
View attachment 28303 View attachment 28302 View attachment 28301

Just got some photos through of a smaller project I did at the end of last year. I did the reception desk in Welsh Slate, which was a bit of a nightmare but we got there in the end. The client wanted a clean and crisp look to the bathrooms so I gave them this. I didnt think to much about it at the time, but quite like the look of it all now.

Pebbs

I like the finish but the first thing that came into my head was this is how a euthanasia clinic might look. or am i just weird ? :lol: What is it Lynn ?

C

charlie1

Photo0133.jpg Photo0130.jpg Photo0141.jpg Photo0135.jpg Photo0142.jpg Photo0139.jpg Photo0140.jpg Photo0129.jpg Photo0128.jpg Photo0132.jpg Photo0134.jpg Photo0131.jpg small bathroom i did last week, just thought i would post some pics, ceramic walls, porc floor all with 3 mm gr Photo0137.jpg out gap. Funny thing happened though not funny at the time, when i was setting out i thought the wall tiles where 30x60 but they where 31.5 aaar Photo0143.jpg rrgghhh, should have measured and had to redo a full wall after fitting and realising i had a much smaller cut at top of celing.

Photo0136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen