Search the forum,

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

If u like action movies check out that Keanu Reeves movie John Wick!!

Not one for dog lovers though. It's a little bit absurd but watchable. There are some moments in the film that are interesting, especially when it comes to the respect afforded to the character. The Doorman springs to mind and the moment when the Russian protagonist makes the phone call and is told the reason why his son was punched.

There is a sequel on the cards.

I saw The Martian last weekend. Well written, good screenplay and enjoyable from beginning to end.

It was nice to watch a Ridley Scott Space movie with no one being eaten by rampaging space monsters.

P

p4ulo

Tarantino - HATEFUL 8.
Holy smoke, whatta film. Absolutely amazing from beginning to end.
Score was superb, great last track from Roy ORBISON which will make you sit all the way through the credits just to find out who it was!
Amazing film, can't go into why, and I'm sure I got the point that he was trying to make about how he could make the audience perform a particular way, just awesome. Deffo one to purchase. DO IT everyone!

O

Old Mod

Anyone seen the new star wars yet.
There's a few Andy.

I watched Martian the other day, that was an excellent movie!

s10430.gif

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays