Search the forum,

Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
They related to which menu you're in. So they're sort of sub-menus.
They match what's in the drop-down that pops up when you hover over the menu. But perhaps doesn't work like that on an iPad.

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.38.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.28.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.22.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.15.png

O

Old Mod

A question if you please, when I log on it says something like 23 amount of new posts in the tilers forum but then new posts says something like 100 the numbers vary each time obviously, just wondering where the 'extra' posts are coming from ?
I think the first number u see Alan is how many new threads in forums
And the higher number is actual new posts.
The forums highlighted in blue are where new threads are, I think :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A question if you please, when I log on it says something like 23 amount of new posts in the tilers forum but then new posts says something like 100 the numbers vary each time obviously, just wondering where the 'extra' posts are coming from ?
Tilers Forums is a category, so there will be 24 new posts in that area, which includes the tiling forum, tile adhesive, and all stuff tiling related (even the tilers arms).

The new posts button checks the whole forum and all its categories, so there would be 100 posts in there or whatever. Which includes new members area, this forum news and updates area, etc etc.

So one checks just the tile related forums (for those wishing answer questions) and the other the whole forum (for those who have a bit more time and want to welcome members or whatever).

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
That's better:)
Once I've repaired the issue (and it's a couple of people that have it, not everybody) I'll erase that style so you'll be put back to the usual one again.

But I'd rather you be able browse the forum comfortably because I know it can be a pain in the back side trying to scroll around when it's being silly.

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays