Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tile, selling tile..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
B
Couple of wetroom floors to be fixed in the coming weeks! Travertine wet area mosaics heated...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
D
Hi Guys, Newbie here so please forgive me if this is a lame question but... I am refurbing a...
Replies
Views
Deano41
D
D
TOOLS: 365Drills are pleased to announce an agreement to supply Turkey with PORSADRILL from...
Replies
Views
Today, at a mere 6 years old and following a long illness, bravely borne, many operations...
Replies
Views
R
J
just starting some bathrooms where I will be tanking the plastered shower walls with mira 4180...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
J
Just starting out and was wondering if anyone knew the best tile supplier in the yorkshire area...
Replies
Views
jonnyc1
J
I'm giving thought to how the forum is used in the future on mobile devices and I need your...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Has anybody used Direct Tile Importers based in the York area and if they are any good...
Replies
Views
D
Can anyone tell me best quality tile backerboard to use for wet areas like shower and pool...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
who,s tiles do you like to work with most if you had the choice
Replies
Views
redmist6
R
B
Hi there, Looking into setting up my own tile/bathroom showroom. Long way off yet but does...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
E
which do you prefer whats the pros and cons of each store?
Replies
Views
Prem Tiler
P
J
Replies
Views
jimbob
J
A
Hi All, Just had my Quansol mitre box delivered from New Zealand, and the postman charged me...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
H
Hi all, I currently have completed my kitchen extension and fitted the kitchen, i'm looking...
Replies
Views
J
Anyone looking into a career in tiling, you have to think about the sales side of the business...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen