Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Cmd Ceramics in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cmdceramics

TF
Arms
Reaction score
CMD CERAMICS | TILING CONTRACTORS IN LONDON

CMD Ceramics are a professional tiling contractors in London and Surrey. We provide both residential and commercial wall and floor tiling services throughout both London and Surrey.

Our team can install any type of tile to the highest standard including large porcelains, all natural stones and mosaics. Our services include removing old tiles, surface preparation, leveling uneven floors and installing underfloor heating systems.

The team are friendly and helpful at all times and will ensure that your property is left clean and tidy each evening.We have trade accounts with all the leading tile shops, so we can usually save you money on your tiles too!

Call us today to discuss your requirements or to arrange a free quotation:
020 8395 8081 or 07772340586

Customer Feedback

Very helpful, reliable and reasonably priced. I Love my new bathroom its fantastic!! Mrs Johnson (East Dulwich)

The guys have just completed a large floor tiling job for me and i'm over the moon with it, they were lovely guys to have around and did a great job. Definitely recommended. Mr McCarthy (Wimbledon)

Columb has done a cracking job in my bathroom, he obviously takes a lot of pride in his work. He even worked all weekend to get us finished in time and is a lovely guy too. Mr Harverson (Cheam)

CMD Ceramics tiling contractors have completed three bathrooms and my conservatory floor over the last few months and its been a pleasure dealing with them. they turn up when they say they will, get on with the job and leave the place tidy every evening. They might not be the cheapest but are definitely one the best. Mr Smethhurst (Kingston)

Thanks for all your help Columb, my kitchen looks great! See you when my bathroom is ready! Mrs Anderson (London)

London
Lambeth
Lewisham
Kensington
Chelsea
Westminister
Southwark
London
Tower Hamlets
Hackney
Islington
Camden
Ealing
Hounslow
South London
Fulham
Hammersmith
Wimbledon
Putney
Earlsfield
Wandsworth
Dulwich
Crystal Palace
Streatham
Brixton
Clapham
Battersea
Mitcham
Surrey
Sutton & Cheam
Epsom & Ewell
Tolworth & Surbiton
Chessington
Richmond
Kingston upon Thames
Cobham
Carshalton
Hackbridge
Wallington
Croydon
Shirley & Addiscombe
Morden
Raynes Park
Tilers Cheam
Tilers Worcester Park
Tilers Burgh Heath
Tilers Banstead
Surrey

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Cmd Ceramics in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks