Search the forum,

Discuss Update: Insurance Firm Partner with TilersForums.co.uk in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You've probably noticed by now all the insurance replies I've posted. If you want to clear those out of your 'New Posts' page then simply click HERE. Sorry about that. It's so people coming from Google who land on those pages get the new links etc.

That aside, this new insurance thing has been promised to me as some of the best prices around. I've taken a hit on commission and said I want to split it and provide better discounts. After doing some rough tests myself I've found sometimes the insurance is cheaper than the likes of Go Compare and Compare the Market etc, but sometimes its the same, but when it is the same, the access will be cheaper or the terms of the policy better (like more tool cover or whatever).

I could do with you guys getting some quotes. Specifically van insurance and public liability. Those are the main two that we all renew annually I guess.

Please get some quotes and then reply to this with your findings. :)

Van Insurance for Tilers :: Motor Fleet Insurance for Tilers :: Public Liability Insurance for Tilers :: Tradesman Insurance :: Professional Indemnity Insurance for Tilers :: Mortgage Protection Insurance for Tilers :: Income Protection Insurance for Tilers :: Car Insurance that's discounted for members!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
was just testing for a new (well, nearly new) van I getting tomorrow and it doesn't recognise the number plate :(

shame they don't do house insurance, been on phone most of the day as mine runs out tomorrow, saved £1,231 a year, so worth the time :)
Are other websites recognizing it? It might not be on the DVLA system yet?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
no dan, some do and some don't.
it is on dvla site
the sponsors didn't, but gave you option to put your van details in from drop down boxes, but sadly my vans engine size wasn't listed :(
Let me know what the van is etc and I'll get them to add it. Even if we miss you, you'll help us help others with that same van type.

Reply to Update: Insurance Firm Partner with TilersForums.co.uk in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays