Search the forum,

Discuss Silicone profile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Would anybody have any advice the best way to silicone these bumpy tiles. I think doing a bead profile would be really messy as the silicone bead would be up and down up and down. Was thinking running a bead of silicone along and using flat edge of profiling tool to make silicone flush with the edge of the skirting tile. Any advice would be great 😊

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpeg
    516.4 KB · Views: 32

Reply to Silicone profile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
I like DIY projects. Figured I'd try my hand at removing cracked grout in my shower and replace it with caulk. To remove the old grout I used a oscillating tool with diamond edged grout remover...
Replies
Views
Daniels
D
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.