Search the forum,

Discuss only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

just remembered that my tx1200 is in the back of the yoot, will go and collect it tomorrow (from probs breakers yard) and take daylight pics of the snowplough manouvre that the audi a3 did to a 2.5 ton truck, but jesus, jesus, jesus, so bloody glad it was the yoot and not the megane.
thank you all for your supporting posts, I will get round to thanking you all personally once my nostrils have stopped flaring and I hit a normal breathing pattern, xx

I hope you do get your tools Doug and any personal belongings but the usually the cars go into a locked compound until the Insurance firms release them. My mate lost all his cd's, satnav etc, he was not allowed in and they were probably pinched. Get onto the Insurance asap and get them to phone the compound for you.

D

doug boardley

I hope you do get your tools Doug and any personal belongings but the usually the cars go into a locked compound until the Insurance firms release them. My mate lost all his cd's, satnav etc, he was not allowed in and they were probably pinched. Get onto the Insurance asap and get them to phone the compound for you.
there was only my tx1200n in the back Dom, I'd lent it out and just picked it up, phoned recovery this morning and no probs about going to pick it up as long as I take ID, will also take my camera:thumbsup:

Reply to only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.