Search the forum,

Discuss New van mercedes vito anyone in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

Had a 09 vito until i sold it the other month, 170 thousand on the clock, not a spot of rust anywhere and started 1 st time and drove like new.
Ive got a transporter now, its just as good as the vito if not better , but still wish i got another vito instead.
Ps owt 04 and before are rust buckets, ones after are spot on
How much did you sell it for

Reply to New van mercedes vito anyone in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays