Discuss Work All over the Midlands - for a change in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hello TF Members, and a happy New Year!

As ever we are inching ever closer to world domination and looking for more reliable guys (and gals) to help us get there!

Standard requirements as ever:
- CSCS Card
- Ability to use a level
- A general desire to do a good job

We have work all over the Midlands from Cheltenham, to Nottignham, the middle of Birmingham to Telford - the list is endless!

We pay well, we pay on time, and if you have got a good attitude and like earning money then give me a shout!

Please NO time wasters, and NO "tilers" who have got plastic trowels and a CSCS card they have made themselves!

Reaction score
Hi there ,

I have just seen your add. I was supposed to start 82 flats in Edinburgh beginning Februaryx these have now been out back due to changes in the spec etc.

Anyway to cut a long story short myself and the guy I employ are looking for work the month February until these flats start. Both fully qualified, insured CSCS cards and good set of non plastic tools lol. We are based outside of Glasgow but are willing to travel if the price is right.

Regards

Steven

Reaction score
Hi,
Just read your post.
Were based in Stafford, spent last 20 years on mainly commercial/shop fitting jobs.
Looking to start being more local so to say,
There’s me and my apprentice, both got cscs.
What sort of jobs have you got on ?
Ben

Reply to Work All over the Midlands - for a change in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks