Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pebbs

This one is a works in progress, I will take more photos next week towards the end of it being laid. I did the original design in diff coloured marbles and then the interior 'designer' talked the client into changing them to these. Colourwise I am very disappointed with the changes, but if thats what they wanted, then thats what they got. Never mind you cant have everything, I had a great day today, it was good to be back out on site working things through with the boys. We had a nightmare when the closure stone went in because the joints had to be adjusted again. No rapid set on this one!

Pebbs

CHT5.jpg 2010 242.jpg CHT7.jpg

S

stu-180

This one is a works in progress, I will take more photos next week towards the end of it being laid. I did the original design in diff coloured marbles and then the interior 'designer' talked the client into changing them to these. Colourwise I am very disappointed with the changes, but if thats what they wanted, then thats what they got. Never mind you cant have everything, I had a great day today, it was good to be back out on site working things through with the boys. We had a nightmare when the closure stone went in because the joints had to be adjusted again. No rapid set on this one!

Pebbs

WOW, that is some fine work there !

How on earth does this come together ?
Do you have to have all the pieces specially made ??

Have seen this type of work in fancy hotels and always wondered how they go about having it created.

R

Richard Edwards

These are my work in progress photos, The total area is 100m2 broken into 4 bays. I had the first area dry laid, which is a good job because as it turns out there has been a load of cutting to do. Anyway were getting there now. I will post more when we are getting towards the end of this corridor?!

Pebbs

Now thats a bit special - I presumme its a public area ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen