Discuss Tilers Needed In Yorkshire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi

We are a small tiling company and looking out for a couple of decent, reliable tilers to come on board, wether this be subbies or someone wanting to be full time on the books. Must have own 110v tools and transport.

A couple of the sites would be ideal for someone just out of their time and still learning

We have a sites in Wakefield, Doncaster and Scarbrough requiring tilers immediatley. We also work nationwide on shopfits.

Please Contact me here via the PM system.

Thanks.

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Personal details are not permitted in open posts,
Please use personal message system.

Contact @C.Vaughan by clicking his name in this post and then 'start a conversation'

B

Brian powell

Hi

We are a small tiling company and looking out for a couple of decent, reliable tilers to come on board, wether this be subbies or someone wanting to be full time on the books. Must have own 110v tools and transport.

A couple of the sites would be ideal for someone just out of their time and still learning

We have a sites in Wakefield, Doncaster and Scarbrough requiring tilers immediatley. We also work nationwide on shopfits.

Thanks.

Craig
Hi

Thanks.

Craig

11004, member: 45588"]Hi

Thanks.

Craig[/QUOTE]
Morning i would be interse

B

Brian powell

11004, member: 45588"]Hi

Morning craig i would be interested in work in Scarborough i have thirty years experience i am not sure whether i can post my mobile number thanx brian

30, member: 45669"]11004, member: 45588"]Hi

Thanks.

Craig
Morning i would be interse[/QUOTE]
Morning craig i would be interas

Reply to Tilers Needed In Yorkshire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay