Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler bathroom fitter looking for work. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I have over 10 years experience fitting bathroom's, showers, toilet's and sink units, also do wall and floor tiling. I have pride in my reputation for having both an excellent eye for detail and providing the best finish possible. I will always endeavour to do my best work, giving each job the attention to detail it deserves, while never cutting corners. Please note that a good job takes extra time, but it's worth it. You can't have both a quick job and a thorough one - they don't go together. A good job takes longer to complete! One other thing: I hate it when people try to barter and expect me to do more work for less money. It's all about appreciation and that's what I would like from you. Please email for more information and photo's of my work. I cover up to 15 miles from Bidford on Avon.

Reply to Tiler bathroom fitter looking for work. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen