Currently reading:
The natural stone show

Discuss The natural stone show in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

the showroom will be open its on my way home so will probaly be taking a few clients to have a look round .there are quite a lot of new tiles to look at .look forward to meeting up

Cheers Ray, I'm going to sort accommodation next day or 2.
Won't be down till Tuesday afternoon/evening, prob be in at the Stone show Wednesday/Thursday.
Will phone to arrange to meet you.

S

Stef

I was there today saw a few tilers there from the forums and saw a few industry guys there some amazing tools and equipment there and some fabulous tiles and stone

Ideal Gary, I'm over in Surrey quays grabbing a late dinner, going to nip in tomorrow.
I had a walk by Rays place on the off chance he would be there earlier, catch him tomorrow at the show..

S

Stef

Had a good day at the Natural Stone Show, put more faces to names,
Had the pleasure of eventually meeting Alan @ ATS Diamond Tools, Lithofin Bob & Maurice & bumped into Lee Carr again!!
Kerrie had a chuckle at Ray & wishes she had a £ for every time he said "-uck"
Was a worth while trip but Kerrie being a typical woman had to pick the dearest Porcel-thin in Rays showroom. [emoji27][emoji27]

Reply to The natural stone show in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement