Search the forum,

Discuss New Special Offer Available From Vans Direct in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

N

Neil Cole

New Special Offer Available from Vans Direct

Euro 6 Citroen Berlingo Enterprise L1 Bluehdi 1.6 Hdi 625 Enterprise 75ps

upload_2016-10-26_11-21-23.png

The latest Citroen Berlingo Enterprise is available form Vans Direct from just £109 per month on Lease**

The Latest Citroen Berlingo Enterprise L1 is able to carry up to 896kg in a load space of 4.1 cubic metres, as well as loads up to 3m in length, the Citroen Berlingo's small size means that getting around and parking in busy city centres is a breeze.

Additional features for Citroen Berlingo Enterprise model includes:

• Super Plus Pack – remote central locking with deadlocks, front electric windows with ‘one-touch’ operation and electrically adjustable door mirrors

• EXTENSO® modular folding passenger bench seat

• Nearside sliding side loading door

• Connecting Box – Bluetooth® hands-free with USB socket

• Air conditioning

• Rear parking sensors
  • Bluetooth/USB connectivity

• Satellite navigation with vehicle tracking

• Rear parking sensors

** Finance lease is available with deposit, fixed monthly payment and final balloon.

If you have any questions on the offers available, please drop me an email at [email protected] or complete a Contact Us form on the Vans Direct Web Site

Reply to New Special Offer Available From Vans Direct in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen