Search the forum,

Discuss Happy New Year 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Yep Happy New Year to everyone!
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
I feeling tip top now, had the dog out for a three mile walk in the glorious cheviot hills, wife's bad so she quiet, which is mint. Seen an old mate for some crack and sorted a plastering job for tomorrow. Today could not have gone better and if 2016 is going to be like to today, then bring it on. I'm easily pleased. Lol.

Reply to Happy New Year 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement