Currently reading:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @3_FALL (BUON COMPLEANNO MARC)

Discuss HAPPY BIRTHDAY @3_FALL (BUON COMPLEANNO MARC) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester
Paul, it’s never too late for you mate. :):thumbsup:

Really appreciate it, thanks.

How’s tricks mate?

Second rotator cuff op on left arm this time, five weeks in, everythings a struggle :coldsweat: hat off to anyone who manages with a disability, mines only temporary and I do some moaning.
Take it you still have your head up the proverbial work wise:tearsofjoy:

O

Old Mod

Second rotator cuff op on left arm this time, five weeks in, everythings a struggle :coldsweat: hat off to anyone who manages with a disability, mines only temporary and I do some moaning.
Take it you still have your head up the proverbial work wise:tearsofjoy:
Oh mate, that’s rough, good luck with that!
You moan?......nah, not having it, you never complain!
Almost too full on Paul, dunno which way is up.
Finished this yesterday. (Just 3 tile string, rest by others)

83BC2D53-452D-4893-99F2-976431276CC2.jpeg

Reply to HAPPY BIRTHDAY @3_FALL (BUON COMPLEANNO MARC) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
This is the Morning Thread for Plumbers Forums Discussion Thread Come get a sense of community by joining in the forum Morning Thread. We have this running on all our forums and it’s a brilliant...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
  • Article
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement