Search the forum,

Discuss FTAo gooner and everyone else "terrazzo pricing" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

RockCeramics

how much is it now per m2 mate replie in tilerarm's do lay the mixed stuff or just tiles mate:lol::thumbsup:
Hello mate
Pricing m2 for terrazzo Tiles does depend on the customer & area, as my main work is around London you can quote from £160 -£180 m2.

Cement insitu i have not quoted for yet, but i would take a rough estimate of it being slightly higher from £210 upwards. I have applied this and polished with my old company. Lot more work involed with insitu set out trims first cut polish second coating & so on.
At the moment i ve got some small cement insitu repairs under a m2 and quoted £178 3 areas. giving the time-materials i would say this a reasonable price, no doubt though i,m probably cheap.
Starting out on my own the pricing to some parts of tiling is new and i,m bound to make some mistakes. All i do at the moment is take my book with me and keep records of the times each part of the job takes and what materials i`ve used.

W

White Room

What a great post, keeping notes is something I used to do also I'd keep s stop watch handy to time myself on certain jobs then take my pricing from there

Reply to FTAo gooner and everyone else "terrazzo pricing" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen