Currently reading:
Do You Ever Change Yours?

Search the forum,

Discuss Do You Ever Change Yours? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

E336424D-14BC-41A7-8AFA-DB2B60364A9C.png

The River Tyne on a typical winters evening!

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
Doing a job in the new year for a customer that had a geordie accent, when I asked her if she was from Newcastle I thought she was going to kick my head in!! As she was from Sunderland....... Must be some kind of war going on up there..
No disrespect to your customer Andy but she hasn't got a geordie accent she has a macem accent

I

Italy

Doing a job in the new year for a customer that had a geordie accent, when I asked her if she was from Newcastle I thought she was going to kick my head in!! As she was from Sunderland....... Must be some kind of war going on up there..
here too it's the same,
war between those of Brescia and Bergamo.
some customers ask me if I live in Brescia.
I say, are confusing the sh.t with Nutella.
I am from Bergamo.

Reply to Do You Ever Change Yours? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement