Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Core Box Set New For 2016 : Drills For Tiles. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Exited to report we are relaunching our box set change.

What's new and why the change?

We only had two box sets in our range. This increases to three.

We used to have "The Essential" and "The Ultimate" It will now be called "The Essential" and "The Premium" and "The Ultimate"

Just to confuse matters we are moving the name "Essential" to a basic kit of 10 drills. The kit that is currently called "The Essential" will be renamed "The Premium"

Short term there is bound to be some online confusion as we swap out stock.... And the images may not match those on the website. But Long term the renaming makes sense to identify the range.

It is better that "The Essential" decribes the kit with the most basic set up.

Here is a preview shot

Boxsets-Main-Photo2a.jpg

So you will find on the box sets

1) The Essential: 10 piece starter kit. 16mm : 30mm : 40mm : 5 x 6mm and 2 x 8mm

2) The Premium: 12 piece advanced kit: 45mm : 35mm : 25mm : 18mm : 4 x 6mm and 4 x 8mm

3) The Ultimate: 30 piece full kit: 115mm (with Porsaclamp) 65mm : 60mm : 55mm : 45mm : 40mm : 38mm : 35mm : 32mm : 30mm : 28mm : 25mm : 22mm : 20mm : 18mm : 16mm : 14mm : 12m : 10mm : Plus a selection of 6mm and 8mm. All anti-slip guide plates. Water cooling sponge. J-Hook.

Here is a peek of the starter kit

essential-2016-800.jpg

You can see the ten diamond core drills. We have laid out the small 6mm and 8mm cores in a fan shape.
Normally the anti-slip guide plate would hide these drills.

Then we have the service pipe sizes. The 40mm cuts perfect holes for the 32mm ID basin waste. The 30mm cuts the hole for 22mm copper pipe PLUS shower heads and body jets. And the 16mm cuts holes for the radiator pipes at 15mm. Works for copper pipe, speedfit, polyplumb, plastic etc.

The case is improved too. Snap shut locks ensure secure locking of the tile drills. The box is labeled front and back with our new revised layout. This gives much more detail to the installer.

Launch date for the entire range is set for March 2016.

Note the ULTIMATE stays the same. There is no change to the box set.

But moving forward I believe the box sets (and their descriptive names) better represent what installers can expect from the contents.

Reply to Diamond Core Box Set New For 2016 : Drills For Tiles. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen