Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Purchased from B&Q in May 2014. EAN/Barcode number: 5052931064229. Need one tile to replace a...
Replies
Views
Glacier Ivory polished Porcelain floor tile 600 x 600 mm YT 6002 BP from B&Q Does anyone have...
Replies
Views
J
Looking for the same tile as some of you on this forum, did anyone have any luck???? polished...
Replies
Views
joanne craske
J
S
Has anyone got some Glacier ash grey 60x60 polished porcelain tiles left hanging around. they...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi I'm looking for Gemini Timeless Perla 60x60cm tiles, only 6 needed if anyone can help?
Replies
Views
J
Gasparra Holdings Easa Romano 600 x 600 tiles
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
I'm looking to for any of these tiles for my Kitchen; originally from Topps Tiles but discontinued
Replies
Views
Hi all In my garage the previous owner and tiled most of the floor with this, but left approx...
Replies
Views
I am in need of Florence Noce tile 10x16 wall tiles and 2x10 chair rail. Anyone have a box in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guyz i have a floor to patch in a swimming pool, we are removing a wall so need some of these...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need 6 Porcelanosa Fiorano Bianco Octógono tiles (year 2000). 31 cm x 31 cm. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, Manufacturer is Elios Ceramica in Italy, sold via tile giant stores, but discontinued 2022...
Replies
Views
M
Hello I'm looking for ESPOT CALIZA tiles by VENIS and originally supplied by Porcelanosa. New...
Replies
Views
M
Looking to acquire 12 or so Megastone Zamora Beige floor tiles 30 x 60 as we need about 12. Will...
Replies
Views
Looking for Emser Choice 4x16 white glazed wall tile beveled . Need 32 sq ft. Contact ...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen