Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

F

Freckles77

I've just seen this topic. I paid diamond for a 6-week course of which I completed 4 weeks and then had an agreement to come back this month to finish the rest of it. I paid in full in good faith. I'm pretty cross....they must have known when I paid that they were going down yet it didn't stop them from insisting that I pay the money.

I'm hoping my credit card company will give me some back but it was quite some time ago so I don't know if they will.

I hope I get back some of this money, is there anywhere else I can learn mosaic tiling, tanking and underfloor heating stuff? I never got the chance to do this....

P

purleyite

Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking to get into Tiling professionally. I have completed an intensive Tiling course with the Diamond Training group and have done various jobs for family and freinds. I really enjoy this work and would love to be in it full time. I am currently employed in a customer service role so have a lot of experience in dealing with people and problems.

Im in the Surrey / Hampshire / Berkshire area, so if anyone is looking for any new employees let me know.

Greg.

Reply to Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays