Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Standards in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

M

MICK the Tiler

I won't be a formal voter as I'm not familar with the in's and outs of BS, but in saying that an informed tiler is a smart tiler and if your new to the game you should purchase and study the standards to become familar with there contents.

Yes they are a guide and yes they are rules, but the rules will come into play if a matter goes to court, so the court will look at a particular standard as a benchmark to which the work has been carried out.

A

anouskac

Hi Here, need some help.
I've a customer that is arguing that the grout lines on her floor tiles are not parallel with both walls in her hallway, problem is her hallway walls are not straight, but she does not understand, she refuses to pay, thinking its a problem with the tiling. She is contacting the association of tilers though not sure what they can do???
Is there any standards or anything i can quote to her that explains this, as she does not understand and i need her to so i can get paid?
Thanks

Reply to Tiling Standards in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays