Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

C

charliejamesuk

Wish I had found this thread sooner. I've just got back from a 4 hour round trip down to Diamond to be sat outside like a idiot with another guy for about an hour and a half! Alarm bells should have rang with me a couple of weeks ago when they cancelled a previous weekend due to personal reasons.

I can't believe they haven't the decency to call people to tell them not to bother making the trip or at least have something up on the front door explaining the situation. A message on their answer machine or website would also be nice and not too much to ask for!

Luckily the course was paid on my credit card so I will be straight onto them first thing Monday. What a complete waste of time.

Now all I need to do is find a suitable replacement training centre. Nearest one is Able Skills....

Last edited by a moderator:
R

robbo18

Wish I had found this thread sooner. I've just got back from a 4 hour round trip down to Diamond to be sat outside like a pr*t with another guy for about an hour and a half! Alarm bells should have rang with me a couple of weeks ago when they cancelled a previous weekend due to personal reasons.

I can't believe they haven't the decency to call people to tell them not to bother making the trip or at least have something up on the front door explaining the situation. A message on their answer machine or website would also be nice and not too much to ask for!

Luckily the course was paid on my credit card so I will be straight onto them first thing Monday. What a complete waste of time.

Now all I need to do is find a suitable replacement training centre. Nearest one is Able Skills....

Well i am that guy who was waiting too, it was suppose to be my first day of training, i have paid £600 but it was with my debit card, any advice would be much appriciated. I was there 2 weeks before for 1 day and they took my money after that, they must have known they were in trouble then, as far as i'm concerned they have robbed me and i would like to get hold of this Dan or anyone else involed in the company, thier just a bunch of thieves.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Well i am that guy who was waiting too, it was suppose to be my first day of training, i have paid £600 but it was with my debit card, any advice would be much appriciated. I was there 2 weeks before for 1 day and they took my money after that, they must have known they were in trouble then, as far as i'm concerned they have robbed me and i would like to get hold of this Dan or anyone else involed in the company, thier just a bunch of thieves.

Have you heard off the official receivers or anything?

Reply to Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen