Discuss Your tips on absolutely everything in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When work feels overwhelming remember you are going to die.

And don’t eat yellow snow.

Reaction score
Stabilo Point 88 and Staedtler Pencils
Montolit CGX Blade. 3 or 4 different Chinese blades.
Hand diamond polishing pads for mitred joints.

been looking for the Chinese blades on ebay but cant find, can you link please waluigi? (Y)

T

Time's Ran Out

91A7D539-D2D7-4F89-A72E-B9BC5D41C252.png
Never say you’re a Plumber on here or that you’ve even touched a pipe.

;) :tearsofjoy:
Or look like one

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You promised that photo was only for your eyes Timeless John! :tearsofjoy:

O

On one

My top tip deals with rounded off screw heads.
I've had it happen far too often where a 2min job of taking a door off has taken me half an hour 'cos the screws are overpainted and/or rounded off.
Keep a wide elastic band in your tool box and place that over the screw head and press your bit into that - works a treat every time.
To undo any screw,be it Pozi,Phillips or slotted,slightly tighten it first before unscrewing.
Seems crazy,but it works.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
To undo any screw,be it Pozi,Phillips or slotted,slightly tighten it first before unscrewing.

Wish I knew this a week ago!

W

WetSaw

And make sure you use the correct screwdriver, the amount of people who don't know the difference between Pozi and Phillips is frightening!

Reply to Your tips on absolutely everything in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks