Discuss Your never to old to learn in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Welcome Simon, 59, we have a few seniors on here! :D Tell us about you and your work

Andy

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Me and my work ? Luckily have my daughter with me (13yrs experience ) Pull me up when Im rushing Lol. Jokes apart. We install Rays Porcelthin all natural stone (Learnt my trade with this ) Used x7 Ardion 90 back in the day for heated floors NO DITRA lol Still stuck to this day. Not frightened to take on difficult jobs and like what I do. Rectified Porcelain was easy to use when it first came out as used to Stone Floors and walls. Charge almost the same money for install. Don't use clips ? Just fingers, they get sore now. Any abuse welcome as Ive given and taken all there is lol. Some good people on here, good advice back in the old days we had to ask the older tilers for advice, some good , some terrible. Thanks for the welcome. Si

Reply to Your never to old to learn in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks