Discuss xmas pressies................... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hmtiling

What did you all get this year?
We spoiled the kids and the wife spoiled me with a new turntable. I didn't get any socks though:(:D
IMG_20181226_101943 (1).jpg

S

Spare Tool

Turntables cool H ...you got some vinyl then? :)
Plenty of socks and chocolate here and mostly money to put towards a new bait boat for next fishing season...roll on spring!!

H

hmtiling

Turntables cool H ...you got some vinyl then? :)
Plenty of socks and chocolate here and mostly money to put towards a new bait boat for next fishing season...roll on spring!!
I've got a small collection that I've been building over the last couple of years. Ive a lot of digital music but it took the album experience away.

S

Spare Tool

I've got a small collection that I've been building over the last couple of years. Ive a lot of digital music but it took the album experience away.
Nothing compares to vinyl..i got boxes and boxes of 90's house music in the loft, must be 2000 up there, sold the decks, they can be replaced but won't get rid of the vinyls.

D

Dumbo

Nothing compares to vinyl..i got boxes and boxes of 90's house music in the loft, must be 2000 up there, sold the decks, they can be replaced but won't get rid of the vinyls.
Andy you should listen to desert island disco on radio 6 , 10 40 Friday mornings , you never know what you will get on there this friday rithim is rythim , strings of life , amongst other things

S

Spare Tool

Andy you should listen to desert island disco on radio 6 , 10 40 Friday mornings , you never know what you will get on there this friday rithim is rythim , strings of life , amongst other things
Classic :) ...i will try and remember to tune in on Friday

Reply to xmas pressies................... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
alangk85
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks