Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Would you sell your soul to the Devil for one of these? in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
C

Concrete guy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
You’re obviously ripping us off Alan! :p

But, fair play, lovely hobby to have. :):thumbsup:

Yeah it's a bit of a double edge sword posting stuff like this :confused: and I do think about it before I post.

We sell a lot of wholesale product (to resellers - branded for them) we don't just sell to end users. It's the volume that makes the difference.

OP
O

Old Mod

Yeah it's a bit of a double edge sword posting stuff like this :confused: and I do think about it before I post.

We sell a lot of wholesale product (to resellers - branded for them) we don't just sell to end users. It's the volume that makes the difference.
Haha Alan, don’t you dare justify your business success to us!
You have absolutely no obligation to do so, and personally I don’t care.
In fact, I applaud you, given the opportunity I’d do exactly the same and be proud of it too.
Well done you! :thumbsup:

OP
C

Concrete guy

So Alan :) Tessler?

Oooh, no thanks they do little for me (despite the fact I find the technology interesting). Noise is very important part of a car, particularly if it's going to be a special occasion car that I intend to keep for a while/for ever.

Realistically it will be something like a 550 or 575 Maranello. Something that isn't going to lose lots of value, won't cost an arm and a leg to run and has an outside chance of going up in value.

I doubt I'll be buying something new again as a second car.

OP
O

Old Mod

Realistically it will be something like a 550 or 575 Maranello.

I got opportunity to drive this, and I can’t deny, I enjoyed it very much.
Handling was breathtaking, as obviously was the performance.
More of a Maserati person myself.

AC0140E0-7D09-4CF0-8D6A-1E7C10AF648F.jpeg CB505FC0-EABC-48E7-A8B6-D0AA9B1F29C7.jpeg 5C716A7A-31AB-447E-8D0A-775A2E529813.jpeg

OP
D

Dumbo

I prefer gas guzzling American muscle cars myself. Bloody awful handling but that sound....
One of my favourite sounds is the 5 cylinder Audi Quattro only to be surpassed by the sound of freedom , The rolls Royce Merlin

Reply to Would you sell your soul to the Devil for one of these? in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock