Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Mod

Hahaha...... where are the spelling police today eh @Andy Allen ?!? :D

Morning all. Sanded an anhydrite screed yesterday and priming it today. My vacuum has decided she hates gypsum screeds!!!
Have you tried an ash can Geoff?
Putting that in line before your vacuum would hopefully take the bulk before it got to your vacuum.

L

LM

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure if there was a different contraption as far as tiling was concerned, thanks.

H

hmtiling

..........Same old boring Sunday morning
Old man's out washing the car
Mum's in the kitchen cooking Sunday dinner
Her best meal, moaning while it lasts
Johnny's upstairs in his bedroom sitting in the dark
Annoying the neighbours with his punk rock electric guitar..............

......and good morning! :D
This is the sound...
Great track!

O

Old Mod

This one Marc?..... Vac Ash Can Filter for Vacuum Cleaners - Machine Mart - Machine Mart - https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/ash-can-filter-for-vacuum-cleaners/

Karcher have their own one which looks almost identical but twice the price !!!!
Well that's weird! That link was working earlier @LEE MAC
im sure it was haha
Yes mate, that's the type of thing.
That one has only two reviews, one positive, one negative, so I spose it would t hurt to look around.
Wouldn't want to get it in the neck from you if it's no good! Haha
I lust knew they had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks