Discuss Who has visited in the last 24 hours? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll see this in the sidebar on the forum (if viewing on a laptop or computer, or perhaps viewing in landscape on tablets). We used to have this on the old forum, and it was always a winner.

It's not something you'll see on smaller tile forums, because it just doesn't look as cool.

So far the record is 103. That's actually quite low as a record but it's only just this second been installed so we'll see if we can get this up over Xmas when we have a bit more activity than in summer.

This isn't shown to people not logged in. But if you'd like to be hidden from this fully (perhaps wife has banned you from here, or your boss has, or something) then edit your forum settings (click on your name at the top of the forum) and there's an option in there to "hide your online status".

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 00.01.49.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think so mate no. I'm not sure on mobiles the clutter would be welcomed. I'm trying to find a happy medium between having lots of features, and the forum not looking too busy. Which its starting to do on a PC, I have to admit. But I am still playing around a lot.

I've put the feelers out to see if I can get something that I can disable for mobiles.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Couldn't find the how many visitors on the iPad this morning, just so u know.
I've only just installed it mate.

Take a look later. I'm seeing it on my iPhone so it's enabled for all devices. Could do with a bit more control for it really. I'll see what I can do when I have more time.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 12.18.36.png

Above quick reply box. I've changed it to names-only rather than avatars, it got too busy on threads like JOTM thread with all avatars showing. So names it has to be.

O

Old Mod

Yeah that I've seen :)
Sorry not explaining myself properly.
The 'who's visited today' function

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohhhhh sorry.

On the homepage only. And it's in a tabbed area.

So go here:

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 12.25.11.png

Then click the "Visited" tab.

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 12.25.20.png

Not sure what you actually see on a tablet or large phone in landscape. You might see the full content like that. On my iPhone 6 (not the plus) you don't though. It's a cut back version which makes it less busy on a small screen.

O

Old Mod

It's here too!

image.jpg

iPhone 5 right at bottom of page same as my 6+
U can't have scrolled down far enough.

Reply to Who has visited in the last 24 hours? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks