Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Which wet cutter to buy? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Anybody used rubi nd180 smart ?

Just bought the wet cutter from tile giant but i hate it!

It was only about £80 as it was a show cutter.

Water gets absolutely everywhere unlike any other cutters I’ve used previously and also doesn’t leave such a good edge.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

B

Blunt Tool

I’ve got a Rubi nd200 and also got a variable speed grinder. I’m using my grinder more than my wet saw
I tend to use my wet cutter inside in winter couldn’t be bothered standing outside holding electricity in the pouring rain

G

GoneGuy

How do you find the that grinder? Works well for cutting and polishing edges?
With the right blade I was cutting 12mm thick marble, and also using a bullnose attachment as well as polishing pads to clean the edges up

C0814092-F6BE-4724-B2E4-E7D80C97A825.jpeg

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Brilliant. I have a cordless grinder. I’m thinking about getting a variable one to use for polishing. Do variable speed grinders offer any advantage when cutting? Do diffent tiles cut better at different speeds? What are the speed settings on that bosch? :grinning:

Reply to Which wet cutter to buy? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock