Discuss which sigma? There’s so many ..... in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

llevram

TF
Reaction score
Used the 3c3m for the first time today, she cuts like butter! But it seems pretty large once the measuring arm is locked In place for Tiling an average size Bathroom. Just out of interest, do people use the cutter on the floor. I used to have my rubi ts60 on top of its box on a hop hop. Worked perfect. The sigma however doesn’t sit too good on a hop up. Cheers

D

Dumbo

I use mine on the floor or on a board on trestles ( better height than hop up ) . If space is a premium you get a measuring arm of a smaller model .

F

Flintstone

When I first went to sigma from Rubi I noticed the size difference but you get used to it. I use mine on the floor when there’s not a lot of space or on a waist height table when there’s plenty of room or an off shot room to work in etc. That measuring bar is a god send once you get used to it

Reply to which sigma? There’s so many ..... in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks