Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Which of these tile levelling systems to purchase. Cost Vs Quality in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Pony level system was good value. made by same company as Mustang,
direct from Arttros in spain at €100 for 5000 clips then had to buy from different supplier at €198 then was told that a company in uk was sole supplier for uk and Ireland and price jumped to £495 .

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Perfect level master is by far the best quality , but all these products newd to be reduced in price they are far to expensive for what they are .
I contacted a company to make the tool for mould it would cost around £5000-£6000 to make and then the plastic clips and wedges would be 1p per unit , this shows the dramatic mark up .

Reaction score
I think the lash clips would be really good for large uncalibrated slate or something. the curved base would be able to sort the different thicknesses.
A reasonably local tile shop I use stock Siri smart level clips and wedges and I find them great - used 500 yesterday and only had 2 break on me and that was probably my fault.
Can't remember how much the wedges were as I've not needed to buy any more for a long time but I just got 1500 clips for £90

FYI The Siri Smart levelling clips are now available in 1,2 and 3 mm Nick @macten along with a 2mm for 20mm tiles.

OP
O

Old Mod

I couldn't buy anything called "Pony" or "Lash"...
I can say that ‘Pony’
definitely live up to their name! :p

Or ........

If you wanted to go that little bit further, you could always try these.....

20B07C0B-CB89-44C0-8251-F4A722C38081.jpeg CC901124-8FD9-4AFC-AA0D-8F1B3CE1A422.jpeg 4CC60177-7CF9-40C5-ACF4-51B5D63BCDA9.jpeg F6046559-C7BE-4C78-9DB1-940FB7A53159.jpeg

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We've been using the Premtool ones from Sam at ProTiler Tools. They seem strong enough and not had many break when tightening or for no reason. He was offering discounts on FB for that group members so he might carry it over to forum members if asked. We are paying about 5p a clip

Reply to Which of these tile levelling systems to purchase. Cost Vs Quality in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock