Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Which Mapei Flexible Grout best matches Colorstuk Rapid n Gris ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

K

Kev1

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi,
Not sure whether to go for Grey or Ash Grey to best match to Colorstuk Rapid n Gris/Grey.
Any suggestions ?
thanks

OP
K

Kev1

Hi, thanks for the reply, I managed to source a bag of Colorstuk Rapid in Gris from Littlejohns in Petersfield when they returned a call to my earlier email enquiry.
An hour prior to that I did purchase a bag of Mapei in Grey but it didn't match. I was just about to try the Ash Grey as a review said it drys nearly white, when I got the phone call. Had I not received that call I would have gone for the Ash Grey as it appears to be the best alternative match.
Thanks

Reply to Which Mapei Flexible Grout best matches Colorstuk Rapid n Gris ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock