Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Which layout for my window wall? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
hi guys,

I’m all ready to start this wall but I am unsure which layout I should go for. I have attached two drawings (not to exact scale)

Basically do I centre from the wall or window ? The wife thinks from the middle of the wall but I’m not sure.

600x300 ceramic tiles.

Length of wall is 2.3 meters. Height is 2.6 meters

What are you thoughts here, is it perfect personal preference or is one option not really an option ?

Thanks a lot

A2A1D90E-DC2A-45BC-8910-96A7830F29DB.jpeg 4F7D5E6E-114C-4DB1-928F-16DDC3B4439B.jpeg

OP
C

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
Oh and the cuts above the window are not as thin as shown here. I’m more gauging the vertical lines and not the horizontal

OP
C

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
I though that but it will leave me with a 10cm cut the on the he left hand side. I’ll draw it up and see how it looks.

Do you think that’ll look better? It’ll be easier as less cutting

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I though that but it will leave me with a 10cm cut the on the he left hand side. I’ll draw it up and see how it looks.

Do you think that’ll look better? It’ll be easier as less cutting
What size cut do you have to the right?

Reply to Which layout for my window wall? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock