Discuss where o where art thou tilers :) in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
good evening tilers, its one of your lovely plumbers from the other side

any of you lovely lot round / in the working area of wrexham/chester north wales

Im pre-emptively looking for a tiler as our one we use has retired / only wants small jobs

its mainly bathrooms and sometimes wet rooms etc

ta
shaun

Reaction score
hia mate if you still need a tiler i am based in ellesmere port and have a lad with me full time, weve been tiling for well over ten years and are fairly decent to be fair, i canrt send any pics on here as i dont understand it but can do so on phone, my number is xxxxxxxxx, im brand new on here so havnt worked out how to embed a url to simply upload a cpl of fotos haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LM
S

slythetiler

Hi Shaun, I am wirral based but carry out work in Wrexham and Chester, happy to travel to North Wales if not to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where o where art thou tilers :) in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer