Discuss When is a phone case, not a phone case? When it’s a ......... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Oh damm I just bought an Otterbox for my phone.

Seriously, you now what kids are like, they would work out how to electrocute their Parents in 2 seconds.

Has anyone zapped themselves with the electric tennis racket (fly swatter) from the pound shop?
175108_2.jpg

They really hurt, and thats just 2 aa batteries.

G

GoneGuy

I’ve had an otter box for 2 years and it’s looked after my phone. I only use the case while in work and use a flip case when I’m out and about

L

LM

Otter box Defender model is what I’ve used for so long I can’t actually remember. It has saved me countless hours of arsing about waiting on insurance swap overs/ replacements/syncing a new phone. Well worth the outlay imo.

D

Dumbo

I use a case by a company called love mei. It has aluminium chassis with rubber shock absorbing inner case . I had an otterbox imo I think this is superior .

D

Dumbo

On the subject of phones and going o t a bit I have a Samsung galaxy s6 that hasn't been doing fast charging for about a year then last week it started fast charging again . Anybody else ?

Reply to When is a phone case, not a phone case? When it’s a ......... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks