Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

L

LM

Please checkout the following advertisement.
image.jpeg Get one of these, super grinder if I say so myself ;)

L

LM

I'm after a cordless one I have a festool plug in one I've just bought
Hilti for me first choice, but a very close second would be the Metabo cordless grinder the new slimline version, they make excellent grinders. A lot better than the Dewalt (yuk) or Makita grinders, which can't stick the pace. The other thing to consider are the warranties. Metabo 3 years on tool and battery. Hilti 2 years , but a lifetime fixed repair cost. A Hilti is twice the price but lasts much longer than twice the time and easily outperforms its competitors. I suppose if your a soft user then you don't need a Hilti, however if you ask a lot from your tool then it's a no brainer.

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As I've just bought the circular saw with 2 5.2 ah batteries I'm probably gonna buy the bare unit grinder and box and share the batteries and charger

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They are the dog of hand held floor grinders there a mint condition one on ebay for 800 smackeroos bit to much for me to spend right now and to be fair I don't need one either but want and need are different things haha

L

LM

What 700mm model would you suggest Lee? Can you change handles to push score on all of them?
Go for a 3C3M its a push handle model with maximum breaking strength and you can also get a pull handle, part no: 24AE, that you can quickly and easily change to if your are doing lots of quick cuts on a normal tile.

F

Flintstone

I need a new cutter as my rubi 600 has done some time, still works well but the box is falling to bits and it's £80 for a new box, tempted for sigma but, the not seeing the blade is an issue And so is th weird scoring way and springs

L

LM

I need a new cutter as my rubi 600 has done some time, still works well but the box is falling to bits and it's £80 for a new box, tempted for sigma but, the not seeing the blade is an issue
You can easily see it with the pull handles and you can also see it with the klick klock and max handles, you just have to move your head a bit lol
Take the leap of faith, you won't look back ;)

Reply to What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock