Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss What shower screen glass sealer in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

L

LM

Please checkout the following advertisement.
After a conversation today with a plumber I'm wanting to know what shower screen glass sealer if any anyone would recommend for maintaining the glass and making it easier to clean? I've been told that Seal Guard aresol is good?

OP
Q

Qwerty

Never used one as I often buy screens that are pre treated at the factory. Will be interested to see what others use

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Get a squeegee. It's only way to keep it clean. I have OCD and tried all the 'best' cleaners out there and seal guard and they're all rubbish !

OP
W

WetSaw

Have to agree, squeegee down after showering and cleaned with diluted vinegar ( an old Spanish lady showed me how to clean windows/glass with vinegar and it's really good)

OP
F

Flintstone

My friend who does fancy car detailing uses special nano sealers for the glass which repels water extremely well for many months and doesn't seem to wear off, perhaps that could be used

OP
L

LM

My friend who does fancy car detailing uses special nano sealers for the glass which repels water extremely well for many months and doesn't seem to wear off, perhaps that could be used
Any more detail would be appreciated Andy :)

Ajax123

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Car polish...

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Not if you live in a hard water area

Reply to What shower screen glass sealer in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock