Discuss what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

I'am sure talking about my pals is different to calling someone pal directly.

I think it's very different John, calling someone 'pal' when you don't know who they are I, and others it would seem, find the term derogatory.
And I'm sure even you would agree, that the context in which It was used, was not the most friendly.
But what would a thread be without your slant on it John. ;)

Reaction score
I spend a few days working backtoback, log on for a laugh and find its in full Kevin mode.

What is going on in this Forum? Anyone who wants to join to troll others, calls themselves Kevin. Why not Gloria? Or Zippy?

Meanwhile. All the best Sharon, you deserve to win, and got my vote. And I know you are too modest to brag about yourself tiling 50 sq m of mosaics a day. :D

ttt tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have to start a job in Train Station and more job in place so I go alone.
First day I have to lie the site manger,my lads coming later on.
Second day same lie.
Third day when I start tell the same story the site-manager smile and tell me not need more lads.
I do 80 sqm each day,5 bags adhesive before lunch and 5 until 5 o'clock,300 x 300 brick bond.
Can I sit near you please?Can I touch you or take a picture with you?:D
8m2 a bag? , Either billiard level floor or very steppy tiles

M

MTiler

I thought as much lol.
Hes not a finalist for Tile Fixer anyway.
Is he not? He thinks it's in the bag lol by the sounds of it. Can fit more tiles in a day than all of us.[/QUOTE]

8 Tilers were up for the award, 4 of us are finalists and his name isnt one of them, if that is his name. I cant remember if he was one of the 8.

W

WetSaw

It was in the olden days before health and safety made manufacturers make the bags lighter so you don't hurt your back..

Reaction score
Just read this - and saw the TTA latest initiative - "Member get Member." What I really liked was the "Member" sponsoring you pays your £50 introductory membership fee..... Really?

Sharon - "Get Me?" After you paid my £50 membership, you get a £25 voucher. I call that a win-win..... :sunglasses::grinning:

Reply to what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks