Discuss what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

Kevin mackay

When we do car showrooms and warehouse floors i personally can lay up to 60 meters per day. Anyone else going to the TTA awards in couple of weeks? Or up for awards?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
When we do car showrooms and warehouse floors i personally can lay up to 60 meters per day. Anyone else going to the TTA awards in couple of weeks? Or up for awards?
Your Willie sounds huge mate I get you struggle to get up kerbs with that between your legs eh?! Lol

I find it's always better when somebody blows your trumpet for you, like customers and suppliers etc

We'll see what happens at TTA Awards as to whether they think you're as good as you do. ;)

Q

Qwerty

@Kevin mackay ..... Welcome to the forum. Why not introduce yourself properly in the new members section, tell us a bit about yourself, your business, experience in the trade.

From what I understand, you tend to work with other tiler(s) which of course will always speed up your work/ m2 rate!

K

Kevin mackay

Your Willie sounds huge mate I get you struggle to get up kerbs with that between your legs eh?! Lol

I find it's always better when somebody blows your trumpet for you, like customers and suppliers etc

We'll see what happens at TTA Awards as to whether they think you're as good as you do. ;)
Hahaha what a muppet. Just proud to get to where i am actually being up against the other tilers that have been short listed.

Hahaha what a muppet. Im just proud to get where i am and to be up against the class of other tilers that have been short listed. Dont need some jelous fool like yourself puting me down. Bal actualy asked me down to sit at there table so must be doing something right eh pal?

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have to start a job in Train Station and more job in place so I go alone.
First day I have to lie the site manger,my lads coming later on.
Second day same lie.
Third day when I start tell the same story the site-manager smile and tell me not need more lads.
I do 80 sqm each day,5 bags adhesive before lunch and 5 until 5 o'clock,300 x 300 brick bond.
Can I sit near you please?Can I touch you or take a picture with you?:D

O

Old Mod

Hahaha what a muppet.

That muppet owns the forum!
Not so sure you'll be endearing yourself to Dan or the rest of the forum at this rate.

Dont need some jelous fool like yourself puting me down.

Haha the last thing he'll be is jealous!

Just proud to get to where i am actually being up against the other tilers that have been short listed.
Bal actualy asked me down to sit at there table so must be doing something right eh pal?

You have to enter yourself in to the award don't you?

There are also a lot of better Tilers who are not TTA members. (But that's only my opinion)

H

hmtiling

Book Review_ We Need to Talk About Kevin.jpg

I

Italy

I have to start a job in Train Station and more job in place so I go alone.
First day I have to lie the site manger,my lads coming later on.
Second day same lie.
Third day when I start tell the same story the site-manager smile and tell me not need more lads.
I do 80 sqm each day,5 bags adhesive before lunch and 5 until 5 o'clock,300 x 300 brick bond.
Can I sit near you please?Can I touch you or take a picture with you?:D
for me,
Consumes too much adhesive. :)

K

Kevin mackay

That muppet owns the forum!
Not so sure you'll be endearing yourself to Dan or the rest of the forum at this rate.

Haha the last thing he'll be is jealous!

You have to enter yourself in to the award don't you?

There are also a lot of better Tilers who are not TTA members. (But that's only my opinion)
**** this *****. Only been on here 5mins and its fool of arseholes. Only commenting what the questions ask??? And get slated for it. Il leave yous boys to play ypur little games among yourselfs. And no bal actualy put me forward pal. Cheers for the hospitality NOT!!!!

Reply to what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks