Discuss What brand of tile scribe cutter do you use.? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
sigma for me, ever since ive been tiling...

001.jpg had this one for about 18 years, dont even know what model it is lol....allso got a smaller one that ive had for about 12 years....they make them to last...:thumbsup:

M

Minesacarling

I normally use my tr600 but the breaker went last week. so I had to buy a tile cutter quickly but cheap. So i went for a Kauffman. Although its very heavy it cuts porcelain like a dream. and on these tiles I'm using now I have to say it cuts them better than my tr600

S

sgd tiling

sigma is top man,thats professional the rest are not so good,have 250,500,700 and 900 click clok,had rubi wen apprentice,its for the beginners,cannae half tell wot i voted troops

D

Daveshadowman

i have just broken the snapping mech on my ts60 replacement price is £120 i can nearly buy a new cutter for that :mad2:

D

Daveshadowman

i have been using rubi cutters for 20 years (always have , always will) my wet cutter is rubi too ,
What about trowels i use rubi trowels too :drool5:

Reply to What brand of tile scribe cutter do you use.? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks