Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Wetroom. Nottingham in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

R

R Arsenal

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello.

We would like someone to install a wetroom in Nottingham. Ideally someone experienced.

Marble. 30m2+
UFH
Concealed Grohe toilet
Digital shower Grohe

Please let me know if you are interested. We are ready to go.

I have tried the Nottinghamshire directory without luck.

Thank you.

OP
Q

Qwerty

Thank you for taking the time to post your job here. I do hope you get a positive response soon.

Have you seen our 'Find a tiler directory'

You may find the details of a suitable tradesman in there. Do try to find one that is an active and trusted forum member.

@macten is in your area and may be able to assist

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Had a wetroom enquiry today, maybe the same person but I'm booked up till April/May :(

OP
R

R Arsenal

Thank you for taking the time to post your job here. I do hope you get a positive response soon.

You may find the details of a suitable tradesman in there. Do try to find one that is an active and trusted forum member.

Thanks for the reply. I have contacted everyone in the directory without luck.

Some no answer. Others booked for 4/5 months. Anybody else fancy giving me a quote???

Nick did reply. Thanks

If I can't find anybody else a tad sooner than May I may ask you to come have a look if possible.

OP
R

R Arsenal

When do you need it doing?

ASAP. Ofcourse I understand immediate start is impossible. Happy to wait. Just hoping to get the job completed as soon as possible.

It's a dream bathroom. We want the best finish possible. Thus looking for a true professional rather than the usual riff raff. So I'm here ...

We have most of the material. The rest on order. Have not purchased backer boards or former as wish to discuss with the installer.

Thanks

Reply to Wetroom. Nottingham in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock